NLA is pleased to announce eClips International, a new service designed to assist UK and international media monitoring agencies to quickly and easily deliver UK newspapers cuttings to their customers that are based outside the UK.
eClips International offers;-
- 24 leading UK newspapers, including The Times, Guardian, Telegraph, International Herald Tribune and all major daily titles.
- Full text delivery in XML, starting before midnight, with links to full colour PDFs of the article
- PCA friendly pricing model.
- Simple, online, end user licensing.
- Proven UK eClips technology (16 agencies in the UK use eClips).
eClips International will now become the main licensed channel for UK PCAs delivering digital content to international PCAs (UK licences are available for clients requiring broader coverage). UK PCAs will no longer be licensed to supply overseas PCAs with UK content unless they and their clients’ users have licences in place. Given that eClips International addresses user concerns over the practicality of previous offerings, we will be driving our compliance efforts more vigorously from this point.
For more details on eClips International, please read through the documents below or contact client services to discuss details.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 207 332 9380