NLA Full Page Service
Following feedback, we have been working closely with newspaper publishing groups to produce a page-PDF service.
We are pleased to let you know that we are now live with our first newspaper publishing group – Johnston Press.
How does it work?
1. Johnston Press provide us with page-PDFs for all* of their print titles, in advance of publication
2. We use text extraction software to extract all text on every page
3. Page-PDFs and page-XML will be made available to licensed agencies, via FTP, from 10pm the night before publication
4. Licensed agencies process the page-XML to identify relevant articles and clip-on-demand
5. Licensed agencies can make this content available to clients from 4am on the day of publication
6. Licensed agencies report all articles made available, on their NLA copying returns.
*excluding titles already available via eClips
Please contact the NLA Client Services Team for more information 0207 332 9380 / email@example.com